Go-Live Date: 08.12.2022
Administrator User Expansion
When you log into the Admin Portal for your ConcernCenter platform, you will now see two new items on the login page. We have set up the ability for ConcernCenter to remember your login credentials if you choose. We have also created the ability for you to reset your password if you want to change it or forget what it was.
- You can now select ‘Remember Me’ on the admin page. As long as you do not log out, you will be automatically logged into the admin portal anytime you access your portal page.
- You can now reset your password if you forget or just want to change your password to something different.
How To Use It
- These two features will automatically be available on your Admin Portal. You can start using it now!
Additional Admin Roles
Admins can now be set as an Organizational Admin or an Organizational User. You are likely an Organizational Admin if you are reading this release note. These are the users that have access to the Admin Users menu in the back end as well as all pieces of the Admin Portal. Creating a user as an an Organizational User limits their access to everything except the Admin Users menu. This is the first step in developing multiple levels of access for you and your users. There will be more releases related to this that expand upon this foundation.
- You can now change and set admins to be Organizational Users and limit their access to the Admin Users menu. This gives them the ability to set up and build everything, but keeps them from creating or editing admin users.
How To Use It
- Log into your Admin Portal and go to the Admin Users
- Either select a user or select Add New
- If it’s a new user, enter the appropriate information
- Under User Role, select either Organizational Admin or Organizational User depending on if you want this user to have access to Admin Users or not (respectively)