New Resource Card Capabilities
We have heard that there is a desire to include other resource types, in addition to listing physical offices and services that are available for related concerns. These additional resource types could be anything accessible via a URL, such as an e-book, video or webinar.
To accommodate this, the Resource Card has been updated with a “Call-to-Action” button to create resources that link directly to helpful media and other services available via a URL.
Additionally, if a Resource has an associated smartphone app hosted in the Apple or Google app stores, dedicated app store links can be added to the Resource Card to serve as shortcuts to the app page on the appropriate store.
- Call to Action: A button can be added to the resource card which can be mapped to a link that will direct the ConcernCenter user to take the next step.
- Here are some examples of how to leverage this new button:
- Link to a video that talks more about the service
- Link to a purchase page to download a video, pdf, e-book that has important detail relating to the highlighted concern
- Link to free information in the form of a YouTube video, pdf, e-book
- Link to a registration page for a class or webinar
- The text on the button can be customized to align with the expected action. Examples include:
- Download Me
- Click to Register
- Click to view a short video
- Links to Apple and Google App Stores
- If the resource has a related app in the Apple or Google App stores, the direct links to the app(s) can be added to the resource card.
- Once added, the familiar app store icons will be displayed on the resource card and serve as clickable elements to take the user directly to the appropriate app page in the respective app store.
How To Use It
This change has been automatically applied to the back end of your ConcernCenter site. If you would like to add additional resources or customize existing resources, please contact Rebecca at email@example.com. Rebecca will learn more about your needs and make the appropriate updates for you.